General

1. Premium Power Thesaurus

Please offer a premium side that removes ads and gives more client-specific customization (search history, suggested words, personal vocabulary, etc)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The new version which supposed to be online within a few weeks will have an opportunity to have an account with just one ad unit, search history, suggested terms and ability to mark synonyms as favorites moving them to the top for this user.

2. Please please focus on the quality of the results

I'm an old user for PowerThesaurus where I use it to get fancy words for my research papers since English is NOT my first language. However, It is very clear that the quality of synonyms the past couple of months is getting worse. It's like Trump is suggesting the synonyms for me.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add personal glosary.

I want to be able to create a list of words that I've searched for.

It could be a simple list, containing only the terms without any additional info, but they must be clickable, so I could easily search again.

I also would like to be able to download that list as a simple .txt file OR to be able to copy all terms in the list at once.

I often find myself searching for the same terms, so an option like that would be really helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove the page number bar at bottom of screen on new version.

The page number bar takes up too much space on small screens and doesn't seem to add much utility. Also, having the options all displayed across the top like in old version seems more user-friendly than compacting them into click-to-expand menus.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Dave!

Thank you for your very appreciated feedback about the new version!

We have already identified these issues based on user feedback and navigation patterns. They have addressed in another sub-version that will be launched live today with small portion of traffic directed to it. It has a large number of updates including better content auto-load, lighter colour scheme, less controls shown in lists, no item cards in lists, popular lists are always shown side menu, new lists like similar, sound like, rhymes and many other improvements.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base